Feng Shui helps to attract harmony, wealth and money at home. Feng Shui is subject to specific principles. Again Feng Shui adjustments required in the interior of your home where these principles are not respected.
Even if you follow the Feng Shui tips for proper circulation of Chi in your home, there are some details of the interior, which certainly are not in place. The reason for this is that sometimes carried away by trends in modern home furnishing, somehow unable to create the desired atmosphere, yet unconsciously violate the harmony that is so hard trying to achieve.
Therefore it is necessary to take immediate changes in the interior of your home to correct the most common mistakes, according to the principles of Feng Shui.
• Too many details – whether it comes to jewelry, artwork or decorative elements, the presence of too many details in the spaces block the flow of chi in your home. Nothing “new” will not come into your life until you free up space for him.
Feng Shui adjustment that has to do is to leave only a small proportion (about ?) of all the details. The rest give to charity, friends gather in the basement or simply discard. You will see how their place will begin to appear new.
• Something you do not like is on display – one of the biggest mistakes in the arrangement according to Feng Shui is that on display in your home is a property which does not like, but is part of the interior, just because it meets the latest fashion trends .
The truth is that these objects attract negative energy and disturb the harmony. Feng Shui adjustment in this case is to replace all modern objects or works of art with new, but suit your taste. • dry or wilted flowers – these flowers not only collect dust, but according to Feng Shui and are a symbol of the dead, static energy. Correction to the Eastern doctrine recommends to discard any wilted or artificial plants and replace them with genuine – indoor plants, a vase with freshly picked flowers, even a bowl of fruit.
• Too many bags – according to Feng Shui, if your sofa or bed is covered with too many bags (mostly ornamental), this will take you half away from you. And if you sleep with all those pillows, it suppressed passion. The adjustment here is to remove most of the pillows and leave only two, preferably in a fiery color (red, orange or pink). This will free up space for love and intimacy will attract.
• furniture to the wall – Chi needs space to circulate, and where furniture is leaning close to the walls, it is only locked in the middle of the room, which is free. The simplest Feng Shui adjustment in this case is to take the furniture from the walls. If the back side was uninviting, you can use a small table or pot plant, which serves as camouflage.
• Hanging pictures wrong – not what is pictures, and those with similar shape and hung in a straight line – they repel the positive energy out of the room. According to Feng Shui it is best to choose pictures with different sizes and shapes and hang them at different heights. This will create a sense of movement and allow the movement of energy.
• Incorrect lighting – muted lighting is a great adjustment for central bright lights in the rooms. Easiest way to do it with a regulator that is easily installed in place of the previous key. Moreover burnt bulbs symbolize the fading or low energy, so that not only remove them, and all broken items (including cracked or broken Ceiling, reading lamps and chandeliers).
• cable clutter – when your workplace in the home is surrounded by numerous tangled cables into one another, they seem to whisper to disregard the work that varshite.privarzhete cables and wires to one another Feng Shui and recommends them to the back of bats Bureau.
• Old photos – according to Feng Shui principles is beneficial to put framed photos of various places in your home. But not now obsolete photographs that seemed to have frozen back in the past and do not account for the development of individual family members. So remove the old pictures and put those showing the most recent you happy moments.
• Mayhem in the hall – As you know, according to Feng Shui the front door is “mouth of Chi” in your home which includes wealth and positive energy. However, if you hold all the shoes in the hall, backpacks and jackets, they will hinder this process. Therefore, storing all such accessories out of sight of entries, preferably in a confined space, cupboard or closet.
And after all efforts to arrange your home harmonious and in keeping with Feng Shui principles, do not forget the most important element – himself and his family. Plants will bring life into your home and children and pets – movement. And all this will nurture positive circulation of energy in each room. Feng Shui adjustments to the interior of your home will really make your life more harmonious.